Beside treating headaches, jaws and facial pain, snoring and sleep apnea treatments are some of the solutions to improve your general health and well-being that Dr. Tabbara, as a general dentist, has been providing for years. Sleep apnea, that may be masked as snoring, is a significant health hazard when it affects the heart, blood pressure, sexual performance, wakefulness, memory and focus. Treatment, with an oral appliance or other approaches, can save your life and improve its quality. We perform a simple screening to determine if you require more testing/referrals. Ask us today.
Following acknowledged credentials in the fields of TMJ, Head and Neck and Facial Pain, Dr. Tabbara achieved the status of Distinguished Fellow with The American Academy of Craniofacial Pain. Since becoming a Distinguished Fellow, Dr. Tabbara has evaluated other members in their credentialing process.
Dr. Tabbara stays current with the research in the field of sleep-disordered breathing since 2004. He has participated in a 7 months residency at Tufts School of Medicine and Dentistry and has been acknowledged as a Diplomate of the American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Tabbara has been selected to evaluate foreign trained dentists in their accreditation process to be licensed to practice in Canada.
THE ECO-DENTISTRY ASSOCIATION MEMBER PLEDGE
As a Member of the Eco-Dentistry Association I am/we are committed to a dental profession which values both outstanding patient care and outstanding planetary care. I/we recognize that as dental professionals we make decisions every day which impact the public’s health, and the health of our Earth. As such, I/we pledge to consider the environmental impact of my/our practices in:
- Dental processes and materials
- Office administration and marketing
- Office construction, design and furnishings
In making choices in these three areas I/we agree to:
- Rethink decisions and wherever possible to choose environmentally-sound options (e.g. using digital radiography, re-painting the office with non-toxic paints, installing an amalgam separator)
- Reduce the environmental impact of my/our practice (e.g. lowering energy consumption by converting light fixtures to energy-efficient fluorescents, using cloth sterilization methods)
- Reuse or re-purpose whatever I/we can (e.g. reusing lab boxes, buying washable lab coats)
- Recycle whatever I/we can (e.g. recycling office magazines, copy paper)
- I/we further pledge to Demonstrate leadership by sharing “best practices” and innovations with other Eco-Dentistry and Association Members
- Educate my/our team and patients about environmentally-sound practices
- Support suppliers who offer environmentally-sound products and services
To read more about Dr. Tabbara and Tabbara Dentistry click here
To read more about the ECO Dentistry Association click here.
Dr. Nabil Tabbara DDS
- Distinguished Fellow of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Diplomate, American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
- Fellow, International Association for Functional Orthodontics
- Fellow, International Association of Orthodontics
- Certified Invisalign provider
and a Member of: