Orthodontics London Ontario
What is Orthodontics?
As defined by the American Association of Orthodontics, it is the branch of dentistry that specializes in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. Dr. Nabil Tabbara’s office in London, Ontario uses modern orthodontic practices to influence and correct the faulty growth of our patients teeth.
Our orthodontic services help to strengthen the size, alignment, position and shape of our patient’s jaws. Our proven orthodontic treatments have also contributed to:
- The health of the patient’s joints surrounding the lower jaw, otherwise known as the Tempo-Mandibular joint or TMJ
- The patient’s quality of breathing (i.e. mouth breathing vs. nose breathing and the healthy saturation of oxygen in the body). Using orthodontics, we help sleep breathing disorders like snoring and sleep apnea.
Dr. Tabbara’s dental office offers a wide range of orthodontic services for both children and adults. Our non-extraction orthodontic solutions include:
- Orthodontic appliances – Retainers, spacers, bite plates and more
- Early orthodontics – Specialized services for young children in the early stages of orthodontic problems, includes tongue tie release, exercises by myofunctional therapist and Myobrace educator, and Myobrace appliances
- Braces – Clear or invisible Invisalign or Damon System braces
To learn how orthodontics can help you achieve a greater smile, call Dr. Tabbara’s office at (519) 663-9900 or request an appointment online.